Inside Sales (Internal)
Sobre a empresa:
Avenue Code é uma empresa de consultoria de e-commerce com sede em São Francisco, com três escritórios adicionais no Brasil (Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte e São Paulo). Nós somos uma empresa 100% financiada com capital privado, rentável, e têm sido uma trajetória de crescimento sólido por vários anos. Nós nos preocupamos profundamente com nossos clientes, nossos parceiros e nossos consultores. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” ao “fornecedor”, e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Orgulhamo-nos da nossa perspicácia técnica, da nossa capacidade colaborativa de resolução de problemas e do calor e profissionalismo dos nossos consultores.
About the opportunity:
Avenue Code is looking for a motivated and talented SDR to join our growing Product Sales team. This Avenue Coder will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target enterprise accounts for the Product Sales Head.
You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the target enterprise accounts in Brazil and performing outreach through emails, calls and social media.
You will have the opportunity to work in the first Product (SaaS) business at Avenue Code.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships;
- Responsible for generating qualified leads and sales opportunities through research and development, cold calling, marketing leads from events/webinars (Outbound lead generation);
- Act as a subject matter expert on Avenue Engage;
- Research target leads and create analysis of the prospect before handing them off to a Product Sales Specialist;
- Educate leads on Avenue Engage and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with a Product Sales Specialist;
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads;
- Call prospects and email prospects each day.
- A history of working in the enterprise software market in a sales team and supporting a sales team;
- Advanced English – ability to have verbal and written communication skills. Global Interactions;
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads;
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects;
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly productive environment;
- Love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvements;
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sales and Customer oriented.