Sobre a empresa:
Avenue Code é uma empresa de consultoria de e-commerce com sede em São Francisco, com três escritórios adicionais no Brasil (Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte e São Paulo). Nós somos uma empresa 100% financiada com capital privado, rentável, e têm sido uma trajetória de crescimento sólido por vários anos. Nós nos preocupamos profundamente com nossos clientes, nossos parceiros e nossos consultores. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” ao “fornecedor”, e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Orgulhamo-nos da nossa perspicácia técnica, da nossa capacidade colaborativa de resolução de problemas e do calor e profissionalismo dos nossos consultores.
About the opportunity:
We are Looking for Senior Java Developers to join our Avenue Code team, side based on our clients, working on long-term projects.
- Perform as a contributing member of an advanced software development scrum team using modern software development techniques to produce world-class public safety software solutions in both on-premise and cloud-based environments. Participate in formal and informal design and implementation activities producing mission-critical. Develop requirements, code, and create unit and other automated testing solutions for highly available and sophisticated enterprise-level systems and services.
Effectively communicate and collaborate with technical leaders in a multi-team/multinational environment with teams spanning the globe
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing technologies, priorities, and requirements
- Self-starter, able to understand and verbally express software development concepts in a clear manner and through the use of reports and other written artifacts.
- Assist junior developers and mentor other developers as needed
• Studied Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related courses;
• Experience with Java development (preferably version 8 or above);
• Knowledge of web development frameworks like Spring or J2EE
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented programming principles;
• Software modeling and design experience
• Experience with ORM Java frameworks (preferably Hibernate);
• Experience in databases (relational or non relational) and domain in their query languages;
• Experience with code version control systems (preferably Git; SVN, CSV, etc)
• Experience with build automation tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc);
• Strong knowledge of software testing strategies and experience with Java testing libraries (jUnit, TestNg, Mock frameworks, etc.).
• Experience with SOA implementation in Java (SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX / RS, JAX / WS);
Nice to Have:
• Advanced English Skills.