Sobre a empresa:
Avenue Code é uma empresa de consultoria de e-commerce com sede em São Francisco, com três escritórios adicionais no Brasil (Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte e São Paulo). Nós somos uma empresa 100% financiada com capital privado, rentável, e têm sido uma trajetória de crescimento sólido por vários anos. Nós nos preocupamos profundamente com nossos clientes, nossos parceiros e nossos consultores. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” ao “fornecedor”, e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Orgulhamo-nos da nossa perspicácia técnica, da nossa capacidade colaborativa de resolução de problemas e do calor e profissionalismo dos nossos consultores.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a professional that is a team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Product Strategy: Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from market research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive product strategy;
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Work with partners across our product development organization, marketing teams, customer service partners, and business analytics leaders to define, advocate for, build, and launch;
- Cross-Org Projects: Drive complex, technical projects to successful conclusions;
- Roadmap Prioritization: Advocate for the native mobile point-of-view for the product and platform strategy for Buyer Growth and deliver to a prioritized roadmap and backlog that addresses customer needs;
- Analytics-Driven: Help define and drive OKRs for product engagement. Leverage A/B testing, experimentation, and User Experience Research to deliver data-driven results;
- Customer Focus: Develop a deep understanding of and empathy with the community of buyers and sellers. Advocate for product experiences that meet their needs and address their challenges;
- Be Part of the Team: Participate actively in standard agile ceremonies (daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Experience as Product Manager for IT Products;
- Good Product Management/ Product Ownership knowledge;
- A/B Testing;
- Product Discovery technic;
- Prioritization technique;
- Traffic and Tracking Analysis;
- Experience with the Agile development process;
- Nice to have basic Knowledge of Microservices architecture;
- Nice to have basic Knowledge of Rest API.