Sobre a empresa:
Avenue Code é uma empresa de consultoria de e-commerce com sede em São Francisco, com três escritórios adicionais no Brasil (Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte e São Paulo). Nós somos uma empresa 100% financiada com capital privado, rentável, e têm sido uma trajetória de crescimento sólido por vários anos. Nós nos preocupamos profundamente com nossos clientes, nossos parceiros e nossos consultores. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” ao “fornecedor”, e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Orgulhamo-nos da nossa perspicácia técnica, da nossa capacidade colaborativa de resolução de problemas e do calor e profissionalismo dos nossos consultores.
About the opportunity:
The QA Automation Engineer will work in the agile team and will work closely with the development team. We are looking for candidates with strong test automation experience. Candidates must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Help build/modify and maintain test automation frameworks
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for automation
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation
- Maintain the functional test portion of Continuous Integration pipeline
- Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies
- Defect management
- Experiencing performance issues in production and need an engineer specific to measure and performance who can come in and do the automation for the load testing, performance testing, and help capture the results to make improvements to the application.
- Experiencing production issues with the tool that they are using on the PLM that’s being onboarded with one of the four brands
- 2-3 years of automation frameworks, automation platform- JMeter, Gatley, Cucumber test, open-source tools, Git, Java
Nice to Have:
- Experience with mobile tests, either manual or automated
- Experience with native mobile test automation is a plus
- Experience with Version Control tools such as GitHub, GitLab, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration concepts and tools is a plus
- Experience with non-functional tests such as performance tests