Sobre a empresa:
Avenue Code é uma empresa de consultoria de e-commerce com sede em São Francisco, com três escritórios adicionais no Brasil (Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte e São Paulo). Nós somos uma empresa 100% financiada com capital privado, rentável, e têm sido uma trajetória de crescimento sólido por vários anos. Nós nos preocupamos profundamente com nossos clientes, nossos parceiros e nossos consultores. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” ao “fornecedor”, e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Orgulhamo-nos da nossa perspicácia técnica, da nossa capacidade colaborativa de resolução de problemas e do calor e profissionalismo dos nossos consultores.
About the opportunity:
The Client Success team is growing! We’re searching for an awesome Sales Manager who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career and supporting the expansion of AC presence in local Canadian markets.
You will interface with client development and relationship management. To be successful, you will need to be results-driven, strategic, energetic to prospect and manage new business in Canada West Coast region.
- Managing and hunter Enterprise level accounts to maximize revenue and profit opportunities;
- Working closely with best Talent Acquisition team to ensure clients’ needs are met;
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build trusted relationships through consistent presence, performance, and communication.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- As Strategic and Innovative networking is critical aspects to this role;
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role – preferably experience in the Staffing industry;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Ability to multitask, strong presentation and relationship management skills;
- Proactive thinker with excellent collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude;
- Working from home as long as you are based on British Columbia, state. Vancouver preferred.